Stardoll is in fact, very greedy

Stardoll has changed so much in the past few years, it's unbelievable. These days, all they care about is money. Don't deny it. It's kind of really pissing me off! They don't seem to give a shit, if anyone gets scammed or hacked. They haven't created anything for safe trading, and many of us have contacted them, suggesting it - more than once via Contact Us or Twitter. These days, with all of the expensive stores (LE, DKNY, etc) is just trying to get us out of Stardollars so we have to buy more.. and it definitely works. I mean, I know.. this is what business is. But it's just kind of annoying. As well as Stardoll has made almost everything for Superstars. You can barely buy anything in the Starplaza! Everything is revolved around Superstars, so the Non-Superstars get bored, and wind up spending their money buying Superstar. A while ago, you could buy DKNY, Make-up, and tons of other stuff without being a Superstar! I remember those days. And holy jesus, I don't even want to know how much money I have spent total on Stardoll..


-click on any image to enlarge-

I completely agree with grammieD's post in her presentation. What about you guys? How do you feel about Stardoll these days? What would you change about Stardoll if you could? Leave a comment, anyone can.